The PA Logo Signing Program provides the “attraction at this exit” signs along Pennsylvania’s busy highways. What better way to guide those travelers to your business.
- Located five miles from the highway exit in urban areas, and 15 miles in rural areas.
- Open a minimum of 30 days per year.
- Adequate, legal parking.
- Public restroom facilities with sinks and drinking water.
- Admission charge, if any, must be apparent to prospective visitors at point of entry.
- Attractions categories are listed in the Logo guidelines.
There is a $500 Application Fee; this fee is non-refundable and is not applicable to the Participation Fee.
The PA Logo Signing Program Guidelines provide detailed information about the program.
How To Apply
To join other businesses in your area and get customers to your door, complete and sign the Attraction Application.
The Attractions Application must be signed and mailed to:
PA Tourism Signing Trust
2300 Vartan Way, Suite 275
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Please be sure to enclose the required $500 application fee. Checks must be made payable to “PA Tourism Signing Trust.” Your application will not be processed until the application fee is received.
Call Loisrae Graybill at 877-272-1332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.